Seaside HouseAdd to my wishlist
Composition of the accommodation
- Persons 4
- Stars 2
- Type 2+2
- Number of bedrooms 1
- Number of double beds 1
- Number of simple beds 2
- Bathroom with shower
- Surface balcony/terrace 26
- Bed linen
- Pets allowed
- Sea view
- Houses ideally located for fishing
This secluded house is located in a small bay on the south coast of the island of Ugljan, surrounded by vegetation. It has direct access to the sea.
It has 1 bedroom with double bed, another room with 2 single beds. The comfort is simple and sufficient to spend holidays with family or friends in a natural environment.
- As in all houses of this type, the water comes from a cistern; solar electricity provides 220v, stove and refrigerator run on gas.
- The use of internet is possible on request, the place is covered by a 3G signal.
- Access: if you have a car, it will stay in bay Mala Lamljana. The owner will take you to the house by private boat.
- Possibility to rent a small boat (length 2 m) at the price of 20 € per day, directly to the owner.
Ugljan is a verdant island, with a carved south coast, traditionally turned towards fishing and olive trees. It is furrowed with paths for cycling and hiking. Other advantage: Zadar is only 25 minutes from Preko by ferry.
If you do not have a boat or do not want to rent the boat, the owner can provide you with services for your trips or your food with his own boat, you will arrange directly with him.
- Bank/ATM 3000m
- Center 3000m
- Doctor 3000m
- Ferry port 7000m
- Main road 2800m
- Petrol station 6000m
- Pharmacy 3000m
- Post office 3000m
- Restaurant 3000m
- Sea 5m